KrogerFeedback is the official website of Kroger store for their Kroger Feedback customer satisfaction survey, where in they ask their customers to give in their opinion about the company in exchange of an entry to their sweepstakes for the survey, where in the customer can win upto $5000 in cash.
I bet you already knew that!
If not, that’s what the www.krogerfeedback.com website is for.
Now, if you’ve completed the Kroger customer satisfaction survey before and want to start the survey right away, click here.
If not, and you want help completing the survey, read on. We’ve a great guide on how to complete the Krogerfeedback survey, with the step by step guide for you to use.
Table of Contents
|Website Name||Kroger Feedback|
|Website Link||Click Here|
Before starting the KrogerFeedback survey, read this!
You can just blindly start the survey. If you’re first time doing the Kroger customer satisfaction survey, read this first.
There are some prerequisites & rules for the survey which you need to have before starting, which are given below:
- You should be having the latest receipt of the recent visit to Kroger, keep it with you before starting the survey.
- Your age must be at least 18 years.
- The receipt in your hand must not be older than 48 hours.
- You must not be related to an employee of Kroger store.
How to complete Kroger Feedback survey?
Follow the steps given below, here we explain how to complete the KrogerFeedback survey easily:
- Visit the official website of Kroger feedback survey, which is www.krogerfeedback.com. Click on the button given below to access the site.
- Now, here, you’ll be asked to enter some details about your visit such as:
- Entry ID
- Enter all three of these details and click on the “Start” button. You can check your receipt to find these details.
- Now, you’ll be asked to select the departments in Kroger store that you visited. Select the ones you visited from the list.
- In the next step, give your opinion about your shopping experience in terms of:
- Selection of products.
- Easiness of finding products.
- Store cleanliness.
- Employee helpfulness.
- If the item was in stock or now.
- Ease of check out process.
- Queue at the check out (if any).
- Now, after filling these out in terms of your personal experience, click on the “Next” button.
- You’ll be asked your email ID & contact info.
- Also, if you’re interested in receiving promos and coupons in your mail, if you’re, type in your mail ID in the space given.
- Now, after clicking the “Finish” button, you’ll be given a confirmation that you’ll be notified on this mail if you win the sweepstakes.
Kroger Feedback Winner Announcement
The winner of the Kroger Feedback customer survey will be announced on the website and will also be notified through email/phone number/mail.
Kroger was founded by Bernard Kroger in the year 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio and is US based largest supermarket. It is ranked on number 2 in general retailing and on eighteenth in terms of scale in US. Also it is third largest retailer in the world and employer in US.
Kroger was started by Bernard Barney Kroger withinvestment of his life savings of $372. First a grocery store wasopened at 66 Pearl Street in downtown Cincinnati. Kroger had simple dictum to offer best quality and maximum customer satisfaction and “To Never Sell Anything You Would Not Want Yourself. ” He was the one to introduce the concept of Self-Service shopping and making in house Bakery items, so as to offer his customer convenience of getting all things under one roof.
In 1930, Kroger became grocery chain to internally test and monitor the quality of foods being offered to customer and also the store which is surrounded by parking lot on all four sides. After this Kroger began entering new markets and experimenting with product range and services offered to ensure maximum satisfaction and earn a distinct position in Industry.
Kroger operates have various kinds of store formats and product range under its banner which have been mentioned hereunder:
- Combination of Food and Drug Stores
- Multi Department Stores
- Natural and Organic Food Stores
- Price Impact Stores
- Market Place Stores
- Jewelry Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Convenient Care Clinic
- Former Chains
- Convenience Stores that have Food and Drugs
Kroger apart from retailing various products is one of the biggest private manufacturinglabels as well. It has 37 plants in seventeen states making 40% of Kroger’s private label products. On the same lines of majority supermarket retailer, it uses three tiered private label marketing strategy. Initial one Accenture on nitty gritty items at most minimal conceivable value, another at standard with partners of driving national brands however at a superior esteem and third one is premium ranges which are natural in assembling. Kroger three tiers are namely Private Selection (Premium Brand), Banner Brands (Kroger, Ralphs and King Soopers) and Value Brands (Good quality at an affordable price).
Apart from this Kroger has presence in pharmacy, Distribution and Logistics, movie rental and Petroleum Industry as well. Kroger has 1948 pharmacies which are usually located inside its supermarket, it has been a profitable venture and has an extensive plan to open its pharmacy in various other leading supermarket and other stores. As of 2015 Kroger operated 1360 super market fuel centers, which it started in 1988 in its parking lot for the visiting customers. It’s Distribution and logisticsventure has Kroger Group Cooperative,Inc., Kroger Group, INC., Peyton’s, WESCO and Inter-American Products as its subsidiaries.
As onDecember 2015 Kroger had 2778supermarkets and multidepartmentstores , which it operated either directly or through its subsdiaries.It has presence in 34 stateswith varying store formats such as 786 convenience stores, 326 jewelry stores, 34 food processing and manufacturing facilities,1360 supermarket fuel centers and 2122 pharmacies. It is the second largest retailer, after Walmart by its revenue clocking$115.34 for fiscal year 2016.
Need Help with completing KrogerFeedback.com survey?
If you need any help regarding the survey, you can contact Kroger customer support, they’ll help you out.
Below given is the customer support contact number for anything related to the survey:
I hope you were able to complete the Krogerfeedback survey with the steps we mentioned on this page. Do let us know your opinion about the Kroger store you recently visited in the comment box given below.