Logmein123 is the customer support software used by tech support executives all over the world.
It is currently one of the most popular screen sharing programs used by many companies around the world.
If you’re just looking to visit logmein123 website, use the table given below.
Or if you want a quick how to guide on logmein123, hang around for our how to guide here.
|Brand||Log Me In|
|Website Link||Click Here|
How to connect to support using logmein123?
Here are the steps for connecting to support using logmein123 software:
- First of all, open logmein123.com, which you can do so by clicking on the link below.
- Now, on the next page, you’ll be greeted with a message “Support Connection” and a logo called logmein123 rescue.
- Here, you’ll be asked to enter a 6 digit code.
- You’ll get that code by your customer support executive over phone.
- If you don’t have the code, ask for the code to your customer support executive.
- Now, after entering the code, click on “Start Download“.
- This will start the download of your logmein123 software.
- Install it and Run it.
- Now, you’ll see that you’ve connected with your customer support executive and also you’ll see a chat window open, which connects you to your customer executive.
LogMeIn Inc. was started in the year 2003 in Boston, Massachusetts and provides software as service and cloud based remote connectivity services for purposes like collaboration, IT management and customer engagement. The company’s products enable users and administrators to get the remote access of computers. The company’s product range is on three business domains namely Communication and collaboration services, Identity and Access ManagementServices and Customer Engagement & Support Services. Following is the prominentProducts of company:
- LogMeIn Pro – It is a subscription based remote access and administration software.
- LogMeIn Central – A web application intended on IT Management for remote management of PCs as well as for server running on Window or Mac OS X operating system.
- LogMeIn Rescue – A remote support web application used for diagnosing and troubleshooting computers, smartphones and tables. It is very commonly used by contact centers and Helpdesk.
- LogMeIn Hamachi- A network virtualization and VPN Service.
- LogMeIn Backup – Remote Backup software.
Jive, Join.me, Remotely anywhere, Bold 360, Last Pass, GoToAssist, GoToMeeting, GoToMyPC, GoToTrainning, GoToWebinar, Grasshopper and NanoRep are some other products being offered by company.
The company’s maiden name was 3am Labs Inc. till March 2006. The CEO of company Michael Simon and CTO Marton Anka collaborated at Uproar, which is an online game site which was later on bought by Vivendi Universal at the height of dotcom bubble. The foundation of LogMeIn (formerly 3am Labs) was work done by Anka in Uproar.3am went ahead and acquired Hamachi VPN Product. Tridia filed for patent infringement against LogMeIn in January 2006. LogMeIn came out with its IPO in year 2009. Shares trading on NASDAQ Global Market started on July 1, 2009.
In the year 2011, company ventured into cloud services for Internet of Things by acquiring Pachube, which was later renamed as Xively service. In the year 2014, it contributed towards this initiative by acquiring lonia Corp., which specialized in integrating of connected objects.Therafter, LogMeIn went ahead to acquire Bold Software , LLC in 2012 and then Meldium in September 2014 for $15 Million. LogMeIn retired the product offering of Medium in July 2017.
In July 2015, LogMeIn came out with new product offering “Rescue Lens” which intended to provide video-assisted customer support by using a camera on client’s IOS or android device. This provides for a customer support representative to join a live feed so as to remotely work on technical issues which is being reported by customer, the can actually see the product as if it is there in front of them physically. LogMeIn then acquired Last Pass whose valuation was $110 Million in October 2015.
The merger of LogMeIn with Citrix’s Go to Family of products was announced in July 2016 via Reverse Morris Trust. In the year July 2017, company made an announcement regarding is acquiring of Israel based software company Nanorep valued $45 Million and additional $ 5Million was paid in contingent cash for retaining highly performing employees for post 2c years of transaction closure. Nanorep was into making of customer service software which takes into use artificial intelligence and chat box as to attain more intuitive andengaging customer service.
I hope you were able to connect with your customer support executive using logmein123. Do let us know if you faced any issues with it on the comments section given below.