mybenefitwallet is the official website of BenefitWallet, which is a wallet card for US citizens to manage their health care costs and accumulate wealth with tax-advantaged health accounts.
Here in this page, we’re showing you how to login to My benefit wallet and also how to do the e-registration for your BenefitWallet account.
If you already know that and just want to visit mybenefitwallet.com website, use the website link given below.
But if this is your first time around with MyBenefitWallet and needs a little help moving around, you can check out our step by step guide for BenefitWallet e-registration & login here on this page. Read on.
Table of Contents
|Website Link||Click Here|
How to login to mybenefitwallet?
Follow the steps below to know how to login to mybenefitwallet:
- Click on the button given below to access mybenefitwallet.com, which is the official website of My Benefit Wallet.
- Now, on the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your User ID.
- Enter that and click on the “LOGIN” button.
- If the user ID is valid, you will be asked your password on the next page.
- Click on the “Login” button now to access your account dashboard.
How to register on mybenefitwallet?
If you’re a first time user, you should register your account first using mybenefitwallet e-registration to start using your account. Here are the steps for that:
- Click on the below given link to access the e-registration page of mybenefitwallet.com.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked some basic details such as:
- New User ID
- Confirm New User ID
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Zip code
- Enter all of these and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Your mybenefitwallet.com account will now be created and you will be asked more details and also will be asked to create a password for your account now.
Need help with mybenefitwallet.com?
If you come across any issues with mybenefitwallet com, you can get in touch with their customer support for help.
Here’s the toll free customer support phone number of mybenefitwallet:
(877) 472 4200
About Benefit Wallet
A Health Savings Account (HSA) allows you to save, invest and use funds for expenses of doctors. The money from the HSA that is not used is transferred from one year to the next, what makes HSAs an easy and convenient way to save for qualified medical expenses futures.
Why take an HSA into account?
The idea is simple. After enrolling in a Medical Plan with the high deductible (HDHP) and open your HSA, you can use them contributions exempt from accumulated taxes to pay the costs of medical care for you and your dependents, including visits to the doctor and the hospital, copayments, eyeglasses, prescriptions, long-term care insurance premiums and COBRA premiums.
Even better, the qualified expenses of medical care that are paid from your HSA to network providers can be applied to cover the Annual deductible from your medical plan.
Both you and your employer can contribute to your HSA up to an annual limit specified by the Service.
Internal Taxes (IRS), but you have control of the account and keep any remaining funds at the end of the year, and you can use those funds for future medical expenses.
With an HDHP / HSA combination, you can use your HSA to pay any eligible medical expenses until your deductible. Once you have covered your deductible, the funds from your HSA can be used for co-payments and other/qualified medical expenses until you cover your maximum for cash expenses for the year.
Why choose BenefitWallet?
BenefitWallet® has been the administrator of HSA since that the HSAs were inserted in the market. We have the support of two companies listed in Fortune magazine 500, and currently, we provide our service to more than 1 million accounts, with more than $ 1.4 billion in assets.
Xerox, a global provider of management services of health and business processes, is the administrator of BenefitWallet HSA product. The Bank of New York Mellon Global Finance is the custodian of the BenefitWallet HSA.
FDIC insures your HSA checking account. Savings exempt from taxes federal governments and, in most states, state a reservation for current and future medical expenses:
- Contributions are exempt from taxes.
- Interest and possible investment gains they accumulate exempt from taxes.
- Distributions are exempt from taxes if they are used to pay qualified medical expenses.
The remaining balance of your HSA is transferred from one year to another and can keep it, regardless of whether it changes of employment or retires. More opportunities to save with an HSA
HSAs reward you for being a consumer:
Smart Healthcare: You can keep any the fund that you have not used, and your account balance will be moved from one year to another. You keep the savings generated by using the discounted provider network of your medical plan, buy prescription drugs cheaper generics if available and do questions to your healthcare provider about treatments, tests and their related costs.
As with 401 (k), you can increase the value of your account by inventing surplus funds in an investment account.
How to start with Benefit Wallet
- Request instructions from your health plan or employer on how to open your account electronically or consult the welcome packet you will receive by mail.
- Open your account online or send the master signature card included in your welcome pack.
- Find your healthcare payment card in the mail and activate it according to the instructions provided.
- Start financing your HSA through deductions automatic salary or through a deductible deposit of taxes directly in your account.
That’s all about mybenefitwallet. I hope you were able to complete your registration and login to mybenefitwallet.com using our step by step guide listed above. Do let us know your opinion about them and more on the comment section given below.