MyBKExperience is the name of the customer experience survey from Burger King, where they ask for opinion and reward their customers who give them honest answers.
Did you know that already?
Have you done the BK experience survey before?
If so, jump right in to the mybkexperience.com survey right away by clicking here.
If not, you might want to follow the step by step guide we’ve prepared for you in this page.
Read on for a step by step guide for Burger King experience survey where we explain to you how to complete the my bk experience survey and how to redeem the rewards from Burger King!
Table of Contents
|Reward||Free WHOPPER Sandwich or an Original Chicken Sandwich|
|Website Link||Click Here|
Before visiting mybkexperience.com, Read this!
Yes, before entering their survey, you must be aware of the below given prerequisites & rules:
- You must be having the latest receipt from your recent visit to Burger King.
- Your age must be above 18.
- Your receipt must not be older than 48 hours.
- You must not be related to any employee of Burger King.
What do you get in return for your opinion?
SO what do you get in return for giving your opinion about Burger King on mybkexperience com?
You get a Free WHOPPER Sandwich or an Original Chicken Sandwich when you bring your validation code on your next visit to BK.
How to complete the Burger King experience survey?
Follow the below given steps to complete the BK experience customer survey:
- Click on the below given red button to access www.mybkexperience.com, the official survey website of mybpkexperience.
- On the next page, you’ll be greeted with “Welcome to My BURGER KING Experience survey“.
- Below that, you’ll be asked to enter your survey code printed on the receipt.
- Enter that and click “Start“.
- You can also select “Espanol” option to continue the survey in Spanish.
- Now, you’ll be asked about some questions about your recent visit to Burger King, such as:
- Your overall satisfaction with your experience at Burger King.
- The speed of service.
- Exterior cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Friendliness of the team.
- Interior cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Accuracy of the order.
- Quality of the food.
- and more.
- Please rate the questions according to your satisfaction and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, you’ll be asked what kind of order did you take on the last visit such as:
- You’ll also be asked some more questions about your order.
- Complete the questions and click on the “Next” button.
- After that, you’ll be given a validation code, which you can use to redeem your reward.
- You’ve to write down the validation code on your receipt and bring it with you to the store on next visit for the rewards.
About Burger King
Burger king is one of the biggest and fastest growing global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants, and is headquartered in unincorporated area of Miami –Dade county, Florida .The brand was originally founded in the year 1953 with the name Insta Burger King, but suffered huge and serious financial crunches in the year 1954, thereafter its two Miami-based franchisees David Edgerton and James McLamore purchased the company and renamed it as Burger King.
In its earlier years of operation its menu consisted of basic hamburgers, French fries, soft drinks, milk shakes and desserts. Post the acquisition of brand by its franchisees , whooper (a quarter pound hamburger) made its way to BK’s menu .It was a huge success among consumers across all age groups and nationalities and since then has been the hot selling item of brand. Considering the huge popularity of whooper’s, the company also named its kiosk style restaurants as ‘Whooper Bars’.
With time Burger king experimented with taste and introduced non-ham sandwich line, also including chicken and fish in varying flavors and tastes. Later it entered the breakfast products line and came out with almost similar product of its competitors except one exceptionality ‘croissan wich’. The menu was revamped to make it stand out among the competitors and created a distinct brand image with an introduction of products like French toast sticks and mini muffins.
From year 2002 to 2010, the company targeted 18-34 male demographic having huge range of products , that carried larger amount of unhealthy fats and trans fats .The tactic didn’t yield the desired results and in fact casted a negative pall on its earnings .Starting with the year 2011, the company break the stereotype of being focused on male oriented menu and begin introducing new and innovative product line, product reformulations and packaging ideas which were part of its current owner 3G capital’s restructuring plans of the company.
Since the time company expanded its operation to other parts of world , it focused on inculcating the regional tastes and flavors to its products to meet the demands of local consumer base .Some of the innovations it made to its products were like adding ingredients like teriyaki, beet root and fried eggs to its whoopers, beer in Germany , Italy and Spain .Introduction of halal and kosher products in middle east and Israel were one fine example of introducing a new taste to new consumers by wrapping it in their favorite local flavors.
As on 31st December 2016, burger king had 15738 outlets spread across 100 nations .Out of these 47.5% were located in US and 99.5% are privately owned and operated, with the owners moving towards entirely franchised model in 2013.The brand has been experimenting with various models of franchising to achieve most productive and smooth functioning operational system. The company’s franchise policy vary from nation to nation, with some regional franchises known as master franchises having the right to issue sub licenses on the behalf of company.
Need Help regarding mybkexperience survey?
If you’re stuck with anything in the bk experience survey, you can just contact them using their customer support methods.
Below given is the customer service phone number of BK which you can use to call to ask for any support regarding BK experience survey:
I hope you were able to complete the mybkexperience survey without any issues or interruptions. Do let us know about your experience with their survey on the comment box given below.