myindigocard is the official website of Indigo credit cards for their customers to activate their card online, pay their credit card bills online, paperless statements and more.
Here in this page, we’re showing you how to login to your Indigo card account and how to activate your card online easily.
You can visit myindigocard.com directly if you want by clicking here. Or if you prefer activating your card through phone, you can click here for instructions for that.
But, if you’re new to this and want a head up with this, you can follow our step by step guide for myindigocard on this page.
Table of Contents
|Website Link||Click Here|
How to Login to myindigocard.com?
Follow the steps given below to login to myindigocard website online:
- Click on the below given button to access myindigocard.com website, the official website of Indigo credit card.
- Now, on this page, you’ll see an option on the right side called “Log-In to our Secure Server“.
- Below that, you’ll see the space to enter ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘, enter those two and click on the “Log In” button.
- You will be logged in to your account if your credentials matches the correct one.
How to activate your Indigo credit card online?
Now, if you want to activate your Indigo card instead, follow these steps:
- Click on the button given below to access Indigo credit card activation page on myindigocard com:
- Here, you will be asked to enter your ‘Username‘ and ‘Password‘.
- Enter that and click on the “Log In” button.
- Now you will be able to access the card activation page for your account.
- Here, you will be asked the card details. Enter them when asked.
- After that, you will asked to set a new PIN.
- Enter that and click on the “Activate” button.
- Your card will be activated now.
How to activate Indigo credit card on phone?
There is also one more method to activate your Indigo credit card, which is to do that by phone. It might even be an easier method to activate the card online. Follow these steps:
- Call the Indigo card activation hotline:
- Now, you have to connect to a customer executive.
- Keep hitting the pound key (# key) till it connects to a customer executive.
- Now, tell them you’ve to activate your credit card now.
- They’ll ask your card details and more.
- Your card will be activated if you follow the steps they mention.
About Indigo Card
In general, the most striking advantage of an Indigo credit card is, as its name suggests, the possibility of managing expenses and having money as a credit. That is, you can pay with the credit card even if you do not have enough money in the associated account since all purchases made will be charged to the account on the 5th of the following month.
There is also the option to customize the payments by dividing them into different terms (with interest). It is, therefore, a tool to finance and manage payments. In short, the flexibility of a credit card can alleviate a large financial outlay or facilitate the payment of large amounts in installments.
The way to demonstrate to the financial institution that all requirements are met is by providing the following information: official identity document and proof of regular income.
Indigo card and its benefits
The correct use of Indigo credit cards can help rebuild your credit history at the same time that positive accounts are established in your credit report. Unlike prepaid or debit cards, transactions made with Indigo credit cards and insured are reported to the credit bureaus. Regular use of your Indigo card, keeping a balance below the limit and making payments on time, along with proper control of your finances, can help improve your situation and raise your credit score.
Most people who have good credit can get a credit card without any problem. The card limit is based on the evaluation of your creditworthiness using traditional factors such as credit scores, information included in your credit report, payment history and transactions, along with other elements that demonstrate your ability to be financially responsible. Being approved for a credit card simply means that there is no guarantee associated with the account itself. These types of cards generally have cheaper rates, better interest rates, and higher limits between additional benefits not available with other cards.
If you have had problems obtaining a credit card in the past, then applying for a secured or insured deposit card as it is commonly known will be the best alternative to add positive accounts and increase your credit score. Unlike prepaid cards, the creditor will grant a line of credit based on your deposit, and your transactions and payments activity will be reported to the credit bureaus.
Before any insured card can be activated, the deposit must be provided to the institution in charge of processing the account.
What benefits do I have with the Indigo Rewards Program?
- Double accumulation of points that can be exchanged for articles and certificates.
- Welcome Bonus: A welcome bonus will be awarded for 3,000 points, once you have made an expense of 1,000 pesos; either in one or more transactions in a period no longer than three months after the activation of your Card and registration to the Indigo Rewards program, the bonus will only be given on a single occasion.
- Birthday Bonus: You can get a bonus of 2,000 points in the month of your birthday once you have made a minimum expenditure of 1,500 pesos, the expense can be made in one or more transactions during the month of your birthday (the bonus is not it is cumulative, it is only credited only once during the birthday month).
I guess you’ve logged in to your account and activated your Indigo card using myindigocard website on here. Do let us know what you think about Indigo card and if you faced any issues as comments on the comments box given below.