Platinumoffer is the official website of First Premier bank credit card to confirm your application. That’s pretty much what you can do in on the site.
You’re here to confirm your application right? Get into the confirmation process right away now!
But wait, what to do if you don’t know how to do that, we’ve a step by step guide for you to complete the card confirmation process for www.platinumoffer.com here, read on!
Table of Contents
|Brand||First Premier Bank|
|Website Link||Click Here|
Before proceeding to platinumoffer.com, read this first:
Yes, read this first!
If you’re going to visit platinumoffer, you must have one thins with you. What’s that?
Confirmation number your received on mail.
Yes, thats the only thing, if you don’t have that, proceed to this step. If you’ve got that with you now, just follow the steps on the next paragraph.
How to confirm your First Premier bank card online?
Below given are the simple steps for confirming your First Premier bank card, check it out:
- Click the button given below to access the official website of First Premier bank credit card, www.platinumoffer.com.
- Once you’re in that page, all you’ll be asked will be the confirmation number that you received in the mail.
- Copy-paste the confirmation number on the space given and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Now, you’ll be taken to the next page, where you’ll be asked some questions about yourself, answer that with the same details you gave in the time of applying for the card.
- Complete every questions asked and click on the “Finish” button.
What to do if I don’t have confirmation code?
That’s a bummer isn’t it?
Yeah, for some reason or the other, you might not have received the confirmation code in your mail. What to do now? We explain here.
- Click the below given button first.
- Now, you’ll be asked to enter various info on the next page such as:
- First Name
- Middle Initial
- Last Name
- Apt. Number
- Zip Code
- Last 4 numbers of your Social Security number
- Enter all of these and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you’ll be able to continue to confirm your application without using the confirmation code.
About First Premier Bank Credit Card
First Premier bank gives an enormous collection of Financial services on a Local, regional and national level. It is a South Dakota-based Industry leader. And it serves the individual financial requirements of customers, businesses, agricultural producers and organizations, as it has $1.5 Billion in assets.
This bank is the 10th largest Automated Clearing House (ACH). It is the 13th largest issuer of Master card and Credit cards in the country.
In the year 2015, it was recognised as the healthiest bank in the Country as well as strongest capitalized bank, which operates with no debt. From the past three year, it was ranked as “Best Banks to work for” by the American Banker and Best Companies group.
They gives the following services:
- Business Debit Card: This card can be used for purchasing anywhere, even the places where the business checks are not accepted.
- ATM services: The ATM card can be used in any First PREMIER bank ATM to withdraw cash, transfer cash, depositing the cash and to review account balances etc.
First premier bank credit cards on demand:
- Credit cars combine’s payments services with extension of credit in the account.
- A Credit Card is a payment card, which is used by the cardholder to pay for the goods or services purchased from the vendor.
- The first PREMIER Bank offered one of the most attractive and useful credit cards.
- For the processing fee, the First Premier Bank Credit card needs one-time up front $95.00 in full before the credit account is opened, if the customer fails to pay the amount within 85 day, the application will be withdrawn.
- If the Credit limit is $300, the annual fee will be $75 in the first year and $45 and $6.25 per month after.
- If the Credit limit is $400, the annual fee will be $100 in the first year and $45 and $6.25 per month after.
- If the Credit limit is $500, the annual fee will be $125 in the first year and $49 and $10.4 per month after.
- The grace period of this credit card is 27 days and it takes foreign transaction fee i.e., 3% only.
- This card can be used anywhere, where MasterCard are accepted.
First Premier Bank Credit Card is improving its services day by day by adding and increasing number of customer care centres. The customer can directly contact to this number 800-987-5521, if they have any questions or doubts about the First Premier Bank Credit Card or they can access online. It has also customer care centre, where the young, dynamic employees clears the doubts or question regarding the services of the bank.
For clearing the questions about Deposit account, Loan, Debit card or online banking/ Mobile banking, they have helpline numbers to serve the customer in a better way. If the card is stolen, the customers have to report or contact directly to the care centre, so that they can help them better.
Need Help with platinumoffer?
You can get in touch with the First Premier bank credit card support if you need help with the confirmation process.
Below given is the toll free contact number for their customer support:
So, are you done with platinumoffer? Were you able to confirm your card application of First Premier credit card? Let us know in the comments section!