Prepaidgiftbalance is a website from US Bank for their customers to check the gift card balance online.
I guess you’d be knowing that already if you’re here for prepaid gift balance.
Now, if this is the first time you’re going to login to prepaidgiftbalance.com, you can use the website link given below to visit the official site.
If not, and you want a heads up for prepaidgiftbalance com, read on. We’ve a step by step guide on how to create a new account and also how to login to this website here.
Table of Contents
- How to create a new account on PrepaidGiftBalance?
- How to login to PrepaidGiftBalance?
- Need help with prepaidgiftbalance.com?
- About US Bank Cards
|Website Link||Click Here|
How to create a new account on PrepaidGiftBalance?
Follow the below given steps to create a new account with prepaidgiftbalance.com:
- Click on the below given button to access prepaidgiftbalance.com official website.
- On the next page, you will see an option for “First Time Login“.
- Below that, you will be asked to enter your card number.
- Enter that and click on the “Enter” button.
- Now, you will be taken to the card registration step.
- Here you will be asked to enter some more info about your account.
- Enter that and your account will be active after that.
How to login to PrepaidGiftBalance?
Now that you’ve an account with prepaidgiftbalance.com, follow these steps given below to login to their official website:
- Click on the below given link to access prepaidgiftbalance com.
- Now, check the section named “Returning Cardholder Login“.
- Enter your card number and click on the “Login” button.
- Now, you will be taken to your account, where you can see your card balance, update your card, change pin and more.
Need help with prepaidgiftbalance.com?
Are you facing any issue with prepaidgiftbalance website?
You can directly call US bank customer support for getting your issues sorted fast.
Here’s the toll free number of US Bank customer support:
800-US BANKS (800-872-2657)
About US Bank Cards
Different Pros and Cons of the US Bank Visa Card
For students who require a simple credit card to begin their financing, the US Bank College Visa is a viable option.
How does this card work?
The US Bank College Visa is a simple credit card that gives students the opportunity to build a solid credit in the bank without the need for a reward program that can sometimes be confusing and difficult to manage.
Other benefits of the US Bank College Visa Card
Protection against overdrafts: If you have a bank account in the US, the owners of this card can enable overdraft protection to automatically transfer funds from the credit card to your account when you need it, eliminating the risk of bank overdrafts and risk of the repayment.
Flex Control: US Bank offers cardholders an online tool called Flex Control, which helps users avoid interest and card surcharges if you set up your account to make automatic payments. The Flex Control also allows you to select the purchases you want to pay faster; therefore, you will not incur interest when shopping for groceries or gasoline. With Flex Control Essentials, you can even select up to seven types of purchases from your everyday life in any category, which you can automatically pay each month, thus avoiding additional charges.
Costs of US Bank College Visa Card
- $ 0 Annual fees
- 12.74% – 21.74% Variable APR
- 3% fee for transfers (at least $ 5)
Pros of US Bank College Visa Card
- No annual fee: There are a number of students who have cards that do not charge them an annual fee, but this is especially important when you have a simple card that does not offer extra benefits or rewards.
- Simple credit card: When you are in the process of obtaining a positive credit rating, sometimes it is better to focus on a simple credit card that does not include any type of distraction. Rewards programs can make you more in debt. This card provides all the basic elements of a credit card that can help you build good credit as a college student.
Cons of US Bank College Visa Card
No reward program: Student credit cards do not always include reward programs since the focus of the credit focuses on establishing a good credit history for the student. However, there are cards for college students that provide valuable rewards for their purchases. If you are already used to paying your full balance each month, you could be losing valuable rewards.
Foreign transaction rates: If you usually travel abroad or plan to use your credit card for purchases abroad, it is important that you choose one without a fee for foreign transactions.
I hope you were able to create your account in prepaidgiftbalance and also login to your account without any issues. Do let us know your experience with prepaidgiftbalance.com on the comment box given below.