www.doubleyourline.com is the official website by Merrick Bank for their customers to respond to the card offers they received in mail.
Here in this page, we’re going to show you how to use doubleyourline website to respond to Merrick Bank card offer.
But, if you just want to visit the www.doubleyourline.com website, you can just click here for that.
But, if you want a step by step guide on responding to mail offer, scroll down.
Table of Contents
|Website Link||Click Here|
How to respond to Merrick Bank credit card application letter?
Here are the steps you need to follow for responding to the Merrick Bank credit card application online:
- Click on the below given button to visit www.doubleyourline.com website, the official website from Merrick Bank for card offer.
- Now, you’ve to enter these three details from the mail you received:
- Acceptance Certificate Number
- Last Name as it appears on your offer letter
- Email Address
- Enter these on the space given and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Now on the next page, you will be asked more details about yourself, answer them correctly.
- That’s it.
Merrick Bank customer service
Are you having any issues with Double your Line website or with your card application? Get in touch with the Merrick Bank customer support.
Below given is the Merrick Bank customer support toll free number:
About Merrick Bank
Finding the best-secured credit cards is not easy and can be confusing, but it does not have to be that way. If you want to start having credit or want to repair your credit, a secured credit card will allow you to do it in the best way. In this updated guide we show you the best-secured credit cards of the moment that will help you start or repair your credit.
Best secured credit cards
It does not matter if you want to start your credit or you want to repair your credit after a bankruptcy or bad payment history, we have found the best credit card guaranteed for you. We know that there are several offers of credit cards with bad credit and they all promise to be the best, so we have analyzed dozens of secured credit cards in order to find the best one.
Best Secured Credit Cards: Merrick Bank Secured Visa
The bank Merrick Bank also offers one of the best-secured credit cards on the market. This option allows you to obtain a secured Visa credit card with a minimum deposit of $ 200 to $ 3000. The annual fee you must pay is $ 36, higher than other recommended insured cards.
After making the payments on time and if you do not pass your credit limit, you can receive an increase in the credit limit and repair your credit to have an unsecured credit.
Visa Card with Merrick Bank Insurance
The guaranteed Visa credit card from Merrick Bank has nothing to do with consumers with little credit. Its approval standards are very relaxed, so it is definitely worth the request, even if other credit card issuers with a guarantee have denied it. A relatively low APR helps with the continued cost of the card, although higher than average annual rates reduce those savings.
It is annoying that you cannot make balance transfers with this card. However, Merrick Bank reports your payment and credit utilization information to the three credit bureaus.
Deposit Requirements and Benefits
Merrick Bank allows you to deposit as little as $ 200 or as much as $ 3,000. You are advised to deposit as much as it is convenient to deposit: your deposit is not limited by your credit profile, only by the limit of $ 3,000 from Merrick. Your credit limit is always equal to the amount of your deposit. Your deposit is insured by the FDIC but does not earn interest.
Merrick Bank does not automatically convert your Insured Visa into an unsecured card. If you wish to switch to an unsecured card, you must request an unsecured card from Merrick Bank (or another issuer). To recover your deposit, you must close your secured Visa card account.
- Fees There is an annual fee of $ 36 for the first year and a monthly fee of $ 3. The cash advance fee is the higher of $ 10 or 4% of the advanced amount. Transactions abroad cost 2% of the total amount of the transaction. Late and returned payments cost $ 38.
- Other advantages. You have the right to a free FICO score every month that your account is active. Merrick Bank also offers loans for recreational vehicles, which are very useful for people who want to make road trips or drive cross-country with comfort.
I hope you were able to respond to Card application using www.doubleyourline.com website and our step by step guide in this page. Do let us know what you think about Merrick Bank and Double your Line website in the comments section given below.